Privacy and personal data protection policy
Edition of May 11, 2021
Who are we?
What data do we collect on our behalf?
Solars Re-Energy Group:
- Your name;
- Your phone number;
- Your email address;
- Other information about you that you provide to us by phone or email, through the website, social media or otherwise;
- Other information that relates to you and that we need to collect in order to provide services and carry out contractual relations with you.
The data we receive from you when you use the Site includes:
- aggregate data (eg, statistical, demographic data), technical information, including IP address, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform type;
- information about your visit to the Site, including URL address, location information, routes of movement through the Site (including date and time), Internet provider data, information about the services you viewed or searched for, server response time, download errors, duration of visit certain pages, page interaction information (scrolling, clicks and mouse pointers), location information, methods used to exit the page, any phone number or social network profile you use to contact us.
Solars Re-Energy Group does not collect any specific categories of private information about you, such as information about your race or ethnicity, religious and philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political views, union membership, information about your health, genetic or biometric data, financial information, criminal activities.
This site is not aimed at children and we do not collect their personal data. If you are under the age of 16 (or any other age under applicable law in your country), please do not use the Website or contact us and obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
What data do we collect on our behalf?
Solars Re-Energy Group collects the following data on behalf of third parties:
- Tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, analysts or service providers. These technologies may be used to analyze trends, administer the Site, track your movements on the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
Whose data do we collect?
We may collect your personal data if:
- You are our customer or are interested in becoming one;
- You use the services we provide;
- You are someone to whom we want to offer or promote our services;
- You are our contractor or have expressed your interest in working with us.
For what purpose do we collect your data?
- Support and administration of the Site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical collection and surveys;
- Improving the Site to ensure the best presentation of its content;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and the distribution of relevant advertising;
- Provision of services and relevant information upon request;
- Communication with us and organization of meetings, calls based on our legitimate interests;
- Provision of the requested whitepaper;
- Responding to your questions and comments;
- Providing you with information about our products and services, events and other materials that are relevant to your interests (for example, technology insights, trends and our news);
- Administration of contractual relations between Solars Re-Energy Group and our clients or customers (negotiations, conclusion and fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- Develop and/or maintain business relationships and communications, promote our new products and services, invite you to meetings, events and organize them based on our legitimate interests.
Solars Re-Energy Group will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we deem it necessary to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If Solars Re-Energy Group needs to use your personal information for other purposes, we will notify you and provide a legal basis that allows us to do the following. We do not sell your personal information.
Where do we store and process your data?
Your information collected by us is stored and processed in Europe, where the servers of Solars Re-Energy Group are located.
We do not share the information we collect about you, including personal information, with third parties. If you are located in the European Union or the European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
How do we store your data?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Solars Re-Energy Group protects your private information in the same way as its own, namely by storing it on secure servers that are only accessible by Solars Re-Energy Group employees and by providing data encryption to prevent unauthorized third-party access to such data . We follow generally accepted industry standards regarding any breach of the security of personal information, and will notify you and the applicable regulator in the event of a breach when required by applicable law.
Solars Re-Energy Group is responsible for protecting your privacy and personal data, but unfortunately, no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot ensure the absolute security of any information transmitted by you or guarantee that your information cannot be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed as a result of a breach / failure / hacking of any of our physical, technical or managerial protection systems.
How long do we keep your data?
Solars Re-Energy Group will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected as described above, after which it will be deleted or archived, except when necessary to fulfill any any of our legal obligations or to achieve another legitimate purpose.
To determine the appropriate period of storage of personal information, we are guided by the amount, nature and confidentiality of such information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether it is possible to achieve this purpose by other means, as well as with the application of legal requirements.
If you are our customer or potential customer, we will keep your personal information for no more than three years after it is collected, unless otherwise provided for in accordance with these purposes.
What are the grounds for storing your data?
Solars Re-Energy Group relies on a number of legal grounds for collecting and processing your personal data, namely:
Processing of personal data is necessary for:
– compliance with contractual obligations and provision of services to you;
– to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation by a court decision or to implement or defend any legal claims that have arisen or been filed;
– for the purposes pursued by us or another person, provided that this will happen only when these legitimate interests will not limit your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data.
Who can we share your data with?
Solars Re-Energy Group may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
To relevant third parties, including our contractors, employees, service providers and partners to fulfill contractual obligations;
To our auditors, legal and/or other professional advisors;
To any competent law enforcement and/or regulatory authority, government agency, court or other third party, if necessary:
– in accordance with current legislation or normative legal acts;
– to establish, exercise or protect your legal rights;
– to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of any other person.
To any other person with your prior consent to such disclosure;
To our advertisers and ad networks who need aggregated information about our users to select and deliver relevant ads;
To our analysts and search services to optimize the site.
What rights to protect private information and personal data do you have?
In accordance with applicable law, Solars Re-Energy Group wants to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of our site has the following rights:
Right of access and mobility: You may request access to your personal information, as well as a copy of your personal information in an easily accessible format with an explanation of how this information is used;
Right to rectification: You may request that any inaccurate or incorrect personal data we process about you be rectified;
Right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, except for information that we are required to retain by law, regulation or to protect the security, integrity and integrity of Solars Re-Energy Group;
Right to be forgotten: You can request that we delete your personal data in certain circumstances (for example, if the personal data was provided by you and we no longer need to process it);
Right to object to processing: In some cases, where we process your personal information based on our legitimate interests or in the public interest, you may object to such processing. In such cases, we will stop processing your information if we have no legal grounds to continue processing it or if it is not necessary for us for other legal reasons;
Right to object to processing: In some cases where we process your personal information, you also have the right to restrict or prohibit our use of your personal data;
Right to withdraw consent: In cases where we rely on your consent, you may withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, after which the processing will cease.
You do not have to pay to access your personal information or to exercise any of the rights listed above. However, Solars Re-Energy Group may charge a reasonable fee or deny your request if it is manifestly unreasonable, repetitive or excessive.
We try to respond to all legitimate inquiries within one month. However, we will need more time if your request is complex or if you have made multiple requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you informed.
You can refuse or accept Site cookies at any time by activating the settings in your browser. However, if you disable cookies, not all site functions may work properly.
For more information about these technologies, please visit https:///allaboutcookies.org
Solars Re-Energy Group usually uses 5 categories of cookies: “Necessary”, “Functional”, “Analytical”, “Advertising”, “Cookies for social networks”.
Cookies are required
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They help us navigate the pages and help us keep your data safe. Without these cookies, the site will not work as we wanted it to.
Functional cookies allow you to count visits and traffic sources. They help us learn which pages are the most and least popular, as well as understand how visitors move around the Site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
They also allow the Site to provide improved functionality and personalization. They can be installed by us or by third parties.
Analytics collect information about your use of the Site and allow us to improve its operation. They allow us to see general patterns of use of the Site, rather than individual use of the Site. We use information from Analytical cookies to analyze Site traffic, but do not consider this information to be individually identifiable.
Advertising cookies are set to manage our advertising. These cookies collect information about your activity on this Site and other sites in order to provide you with targeted advertising. These cookies can be used to limit the number of times a particular advertisement is shown, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Information collected through advertising cookies may be collected directly by Solars Re-Energy Group or by third-party advertisers and their ad servers.
Cookies for social networks
Social network cookies allow you to easily interact with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We do not control these cookies, and they do not allow us to access your social media accounts.
The time cookies stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether they are “permanent” or “session”. Session cookies will remain on your device only until you stop visiting the Site. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Before the initial placement of cookies on your computer or device, you will be offered a banner asking you to accept or reject cookies. By accepting accommodation with cookies, you allow us to provide the best experience and service for you. You can refuse the placement of cookies if these cookies are not strictly necessary.
You can change the settings using a cookie file by refusing to place cookies.
In any case, you can refuse or accept the placement of cookies at any time by activating your browser settings. You can also reconfigure your browser to accept the placement of cookies, receive notifications when cookies are sent or when you have rejected cookies.
If you have any questions about rejecting cookies on your device, please contact the device manufacturer.
If you want to:
- Stop receiving marketing materials from Solars Re-Energy Group and/or prevent us from using your information that we previously received;
- your consent to any relevant processing of personal data;
Solars Re-Energy Group
phone: +380 (73) 977-27-27